COURSES | WORKSHOPS
Upcoming Workshops + Courses
"Sascha is a touchstone for me. Our weekly coaching sessions give meaning to my life and make an impact by providing problem-solving resources, professional development opportunities compassionate accountability, and a giant container to organize my creative ideas. Sascha takes the time to understand me, my creative process and my growing organization. Her suggestions are always aligned to my core mission and help me stay on track with my dream."
-- Jamillah Finley
Breakbox Thought Collective, Executive Director | Founder | Artist
Compass + Path | Course Details
Make friends with your inner critic and get your muse on speed dial.
Begins: October 16th, 2022
This 6-week course combines independent, interactive activities, 3 group sessions, and one private session. Over the course of each week, you receive four recorded messages with a lesson, prompt, or mindset activity.
Participants work at their own pace with the aid of a companion workbook. The course also includes the opportunity to join SEARCH PARTY, a weekly online meet-up. (Q&A / Study Hall.)
Let's ignite your creative fire!sign me up
Is Compass + Path right for me?
- What if I'm a new writer? No problem. We'll uncover the essential tools to establish a writing practice and we'll lay down the foundations of the craft.
- What if I'm an experienced writer? Jump in! You'll discover effective techniques to break through blocks, find flow, and chart your next steps.
- What if I have a full-time job and/or family responsibilities? You'll just need to steal away about three hours a week. You work at your own pace.
- Do I need to already have a project? All you need is willingness. The activities are designed for writers at various stages of the creative process.
- When do we start? The 6-week course starts the week of October 16th.
Dates of the group sessions:
Tuesday, TBD - 6:00 pm PT
Tuesday,TBD - 6:00 pm PT
Tuesday, TBD - 6:00 pm PT
What if I can't make a session or fall behind? Don't worry, there is no "behind." The group sessions are recorded, we'll schedule your private session at a time that works for you, and you have lifetime access to the course materials.
Is there anything else included? YES!
Participants have access to Sascha's COMPASS COMMUNITY.
“Sascha possesses four essential characteristics required of a strong director: leadership, vision, craftsmanship, and stamina. Her business acumen is a tremendous bonus. Her successful completion and launch of California State of Mind demonstrates her tenacity and tremendous leadership abilities. While she is privileged to share a powerful family legacy, she has worked hard for her success and shows exceptional talent.”
About Sascha's Feature Documentary
"CALIFORNIA STATE OF MIND is really terrific. It is intelligent and emotional. It reminds us all that there was a time when this country had real leaders with principles and courage."